Product Description Amla & Olive Heavy Cream
Our nourishing rich blend of old world oils, organic herbs and natural humectants leaves coarse, dry and brittle hair extra soft, healthy and supple!
Key Ingredients: Our ultra thick cream contains Amla, Brahmi and African Aloe, premium Afro-Indian botanicals used for thousands of years to nourish the scalp and strengthen and condition hair. MSM sulfur nurtures follicles and encourages healthy hair growth; Mediterranean Olive Oil delivers emollience and lubricity while Vegetable Glycerin and pure African Castor Oil lend sheen, softness and intense moisture.
- Does not contain mineral oil, lanolin, proteins, silicones, artificial fragrances, dyes or parabens.,100% Vegetarian Has a natural, light citrus scent.
- Directions: A perfect all-in-one for moisturizing and softening afro’s, coils, curls, pony puffs, two strand twists, braids, cornrows, fades, chemical and color processes, softening new growth and restoring softness and elasticity to dry brittle ends. Also helps weigh down kinks and coils.
- Use as: a Soothing and regenerative scalp butter, Post-shampoo conditioner, Overnight Deep Treatment, Moisturizing daily leave-in, Replenishing body butter.
- Evenly distribute a small to moderate amount through dry or slightly damp hair.
- Color may vary from batch to batch from white, yellow or tan due to natural color variations inherent in oils and botanicals. Expect slight variations in texture between batches as they are handcrafted. Some batches yield a stiff cream while others will be slightly fluid. This is not indicative of a formula change and will not affect performance.
Restores manageability, softness and elasticity to normal to very dry hair. Smoothes cuticles, improves combing ability and reduces breakage.
Key Ingredients: Contains pure, prime pressed Cocoa Butter to smooth, soften and seal in moisture, Horsetail, Nettle and Barley to strengthen and condition and sulfur rich MSM to nourish follicles and support growth. Enhanced with carefully selected mild and eco-friendly detangling actives, it instantly restores manageability, pliability and elasticity to matted and tangled hair.
Does not contain mineral oil, lanolin, silicones, parabens or artificial fragrances.
Natural Dark Chocolate scent.
Directions: For tangled hair that is damp or dry, divide hair into 4-8 sections. Apply a moderate amount to the entire length of one section at a time and work through with fingers. Use a wide toothed comb to comb through from end to root as hair is instantly softened and detangled. For use as a conditioner, rub a small to medium amount between palms and work through wet, damp or dry hair. Leave in.
This product has an initial consistency of a medium viscosity cream but will thicken into a stiff solid cream over time. This is not indicative of a formula change and will not affect performance.
I used these products after an Ayurvedic Powder treatment, after shampooing & conditioning my hair I the Alma & Olive Cream as a leave in conditioner. I used a 2 quarter sized amounts rubbed into my palms and smooth thru my hair. The Cocoa smell was delish, the product looks thick and sticky when opening the jar, however, when applying to my hair it was very light, and non sticky. I then used my fingers to detangle and I felt a big difference in my hair I felt as if moisture were being retained in my hair.
Next I used the Cocoa Detangling Ghee I took 3 quarter sized amount of the product rubbed into my palms and smooth thru my hair and instantly I felt my tangles turn to curls and was able to use my wide tooth comb to complete the detangling process.
During the drying processing I had serious Hand in Head issues because my hair felt soft and I wanted to test during air drying would the products dry my hair out and just the opposite my hair still felt hydrated and soft. This morning, it feels moisturized and soft and my twists are shiny and well defined.
Over all I am very impressed with the products and would use them again. The one complaint that I have is the products are hard to come by, which is a testament to how well they work. I had to order thru a vendor Sage Naturalceuticals. The one redeeming factor was the same day that I ordered from Sage it shipped and I had the product in hand within 48 hours. I will list the websites for the manufacturer and the vendor.