Because Grapeseed Oil it is non greasy and its ability to be absorbed quickly, it is an extremely beneficial oil for the hair.
- Grapeseed Oil can be used for hot oil treatments. Since the oil, again, is light and quickly absorbed, heating Grapeseed Oil and applying it to the scalp and hair ends helps make the hair shiny, reducing brittleness.
- Dandruff problems as well as seborrheic dermatitis can be reduced by using Grapeseed Oil regularly.
- Grapeseed Oil is beneficial and safe for all hair types, be it oily, normal or dry.
- Using Grapeseed Oil for hair growth is also recommended since Vitamin E and linoleic acid present in the oil helps to strengthen the hair.
- Regular deep conditioning with Grapeseed Oil will make hair long and lustrous. Here is a wonderful homemade deep conditioning treatment using Grapeseed Oil: Mix 4 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil, add 5 drops of an essential oil (tea tree, peppermint, lavender, lemon grass, etc), juice of half a lime, 2 egg yolks. Cover and leave on for a minimum of 30 min. Rinse well.
- Dry, rough and frizzy hair can benefit from the use of Grapeseed Oil as it smooth’s the hair cuticle, sealing in the moisture and making each hair strand stronger.
- Grapeseed oil is wonderful carrier oil. When mixed with an essential oil like lavender or ylang ylang, it moisturizes and nourishes the hair making it soft and manageable.
Castor Oil: Excellent treatment for hair loss
- Cleans the scalp of any impurities that would inhibit maximum growth. It also prevents the scalp from drying due to the fatty acids.
- Castor Oil is a humectant, which means it attracts moisture to the hair.
- Helps thinning hair grow back thicker.
- Keeps hair looking shiny and feeling soft.
Argon Oil: For the Hair
- Hydrates the hair naturally.
- Argan Oil infiltrates into the hair shafts and improves elasticity.
- Very nourishing for the growth of hair
- Strengthens the hair by repairing the damaged cellular membrane of the hair
- Contains Vitamin E which makes it a fabulous agent for hair treatment.
- Color treatment on hair causes certain damage to hair. Color treatment makes them brittle and takes away the smoothness. Argan oil cures the brittle hair and increases the life of color treated hair. It even surpasses in competitiveness in this job from Jojoba oil.
- Non-greasy Argan oil locks the moisture in and adds to and restores the luster and shine of hair according to researchers
- Hair stylists are also admitting that Argan oil may finally be the right choice to heal and restore the damaged, dry and weak hair from environmental extremes, excessive styling practices and perms
Other Carrier Oils for the Hair, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Pumpkinseed Oil, Avocado Oil, Almond Oil.
Try adding any one of these oils to your mixture they all work great to seal in the moisture to your hair. I use a base of shea butter, then and in jojoba or avocado and coconut oils to seal the ends of my hair. I spritz my hair with distilled water then work the mixture into my hair and smooth my hair down to the ends.
I cannot emphasize how important it is to seal in the moisture to your hair. Water alone is great and the best, however, it evaporates quickly and you need to protect your hair.